Black Seed is also known as Nigella Sativa, Black Cumin or Kumanji. There have been over 600 studies researching the many health benefits of Black Cumin Seed Oil:
- Boosts immunity (may help with autoimmune diseases)
- Helps to prevent colds & ‘flu
- Eases digestive problems, calms upset stomachs and is anti-candida/fungal
- Relieves constipation
- Soothes headaches
- Promotes heart health
- Helps with congestion in the chest, throat & sinuses
- Acts as a mild diuretic; helps to combat kidney stones
- Soothes sore muscles, arthritic pain & back pain
- As a scalp serum, prevents hair damage & falling hair
- Helps to inhibit cancerous tumour growth
- It’s been found to help regenerate pancreatic cells in diabetics when used over time
- Studies show it can be effective for patients with h.pylori infections
- Used topically can help soften, strengthen and firm skin and help with eczema and psoriasis
- Can help with allergies & asthma
- Useful for scars and preventing scar formation
- Rich in Omega fatty acids
Please note that it is recommended that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner if you want to take this oil internally.
- As a food supplement, take 1-3tsp daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Add this black seed oil to salads or smoothies, or simply take it plain.
- Can also be used as an aromatic chest rub, massage oil or skin conditoning treatment
Cold-pressed Black seed oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.