375g of Entice Puffed Rice and Sorghum Muesli with Sultanas, Seeds (28%) and sweetened with Agave. This muesli is oats free and high in nutrition from the nuts and seeds.
- Wheat and gluten free
- Entice specially selects the white rice for its baking quality
- No GMO, colourants or animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- Wholegrain rice or sorghum is puffed with air pressure and heat pressure makes the puff
- An ancient, whole grain
- Naturally high in fiber and iron, with a high protein level as well
- Rich in antioxidants, which are believed to help lower the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and some neurological diseases
- Full of policosanols that may have an impact on human cardiac health
- Magnesium is found in high quantities in sorghum
- contains 28% of your recommended vitamin B6 intake per day
- A single serving of sorghum contains 58% of your daily recommended intake of copper.
- Grown from traditional hybrid seeds and does not contain biotechnology traits, making it non-GMO
Benefits of Rice flour
- A suitable and healthy replacement for wheat flour if you must maintain a gluten-free diet.
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
Puffed White Rice, Puffed White Sorghum, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Agave Syrup, Sultanas, Pumpkin Seeds, Rice Flour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.