- Milled in South Africa from the finest quality brown rice.
- Milled to order, ensuring freshness.
- For Baking Gluten Free foods.
- Wheat free, gluten free
- High Fibre
- Entice specially selects the white rice for its baking quality
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- Smoother texture than wheat in sauces
- Rice flour may present with a chalky taste when fresh out of the oven – this will dissipate and the flavour profile actually improves after cooling
- Rich recipes like a chocolate cake, and those with nuts, fruits etc will taste just like they were baked with wheat flour
- Recipes included on the packaging
- Rice flour does not stale as quickly as other gluten free flours and stays fresh for longer
- Rice flour products freeze exceptionally well
Benefits of Rice flour
- A suitable and healthy replacement for wheat flour if you must maintain a gluten-free diet.
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
Use for dusting chicken or fish; Bind meatballs and fish cakes or thicken sauces and gravies; Make waffles and batters; Blend with other gluten free flours for baking.
Brown rice flour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.