What it does
Prevent shampoo gently cleanses the hair without damaging the sensitive balance of natural oils on the scalp. This is achieved by using a solvent dry-cleaning action instead of a detergent action. Eco.kids primary cleansing system is its botanical cleansing complex which is derived from 100% pure essential oils.
How to use it
Apply a small amount to wet hands. Work over the hands first and then disperse through the hair as evenly as possible beginning at the nape.
When to use it
It is suitable for everyday use on children over three years old. Follow with eco.kid Nourish conditioner or Hydrate intense conditioner.
When not to use it
Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to any essential oils. A test patch should be carried out prior to use on sensitive or infant skin.
It provides effective cleansing for frequent use and is exceptionally gentle on the hair, resulting in tangle free combing and body.
It is recommended for
- Delicate, fine hair that becomes easily tangled;
- Naturally curly, coarse textured hair;
- Delicate and sensitive skin;
- Coarse, unruly hair;
- Normal, oily or dry scalps;
- Itchy or scaly scalps;
- Help to make hair unattractive for head lice; and
- Children over three years old.
- Cleanses with 100% pure essential oils.
- Adds strength to fine, brittle hair.
- Gently cleanses curly hair to prevent frizzies.
- Assists in the prevention of dry hair and scalp.
- Easy combing after shampooing.
- Free of parabens, artificial preservative, artificial fragrance and artificial colouring.
- >97% plant derived, organically certified and/or wild harvested ingredients.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Natural plant moisturisers and wheat peptides.
- Waterway friendly.
- Natural dry-cleaning system not a detergent system.
- Smells nice to us but not nice for head lice.
Key flower and plant ingredients
- Lemon-scented Myrtle, Lemon-scented Tea Tree, Aniseed Myrtle/Aniseed Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata, Citrus Peel extract and our unique Melaleuca Tea Tree Blend, provide primary fragrant notes and smell nice to us but not nice for head lice. Further, this cocktail of essences assists as a natural preservative within our formulation and creates our unique botanical cleansing complex.
- Australian Blue Cypress and Australian Sandalwood Oil act as natural preservatives.
- Purified Natural Wheat Peptides act to reduce hair breakage and repair damaged hair.
Coco-Glucoside (Coconut)*, Capric/Caprylic Glucoside (Coconut)*, Coco-Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate (Coconut)*, Botanical Complex (Cocos Nucifera, d'Limonene, Melaleuca Quinquenervia, Leptospermum Petersonii, Backhousia Citriodora, Backhousia Anisata, Pimpinella Anisum, Eucalyptus Radiata, Mentha Piperita, Citrus Paradisi, Santalum Spicatum, Callitris Intratropica)*, Dicaprylyl Ether and Lauryl Alcohol (Coconut)*, Aqua (Spring Water)*, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein*, Dehydroxanthan Gum (CornLactic Acid, Lecithin (and) Tocopherol (Vit E) (and) Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C) (and) Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Nerolina
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.