Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Up to 50 hours of power (up to 3 full nights of LED lighting)
- Can be used to power household appliances (fan, TV, laptop)
- Can be used to charge your phone & mobile devices
- Portable & powerful
- Easy to set up
- 1 year warranty
- 1 x Ecoboxx Qube 160
- 2 x 10Wp solar panels with stand for daily battery maintenance
- 2 x 3W super bright LED lights with independent switches
- 1 x 14Ah Lead Crystal battery
- 75W modified sine wave inverter
- 2 x USB charging ports
Please Note: The Ecoboxx 160 includes one 220V plug. The max you can plug in is 70W.
About lead crystal batteries:
- They’re highly durable with an excellent cycle life
- Low self-discharge means they have a long shelf life
- They perform well at high & low temperatures
- There is no “memory effect” (decreased capacity after recharging)
- They require no maintenance
- You can recharge your Ecoboxx Qube using the solar panel or AC charger.
- The Ecoboxx Qube can be charged while not in use.
- Solar charging: Approx. 1 full day of direct sunlight for full charge.
- Wall charging: Approx. 2-3 hours.
- Please Note: Do not charge with both at the same time.
- Power supply controlled by a master switch at the back of the unit.
- Always switch your Ecoboxx off after use.
- If possible, keep your Ecoboxx plugged into the grid when not in use. If this is not possible, please ensure that your unit is fully charged when stored.
- Fully recharge the unit at least every 3 months; failure to do this can cause permanent damage to the lead crystal battery.
Ecoboxx units are not water-resistant, shockproof or drop-proof.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.