Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Up to 50 hours of power or lighting
- Safe & sustainable
- Affordable & reliable
- Powers a range of electronic devices
From mobile devices, phones and fans, to electric clippers, drills, cameras, radios and TV sets, the Barber Kit can keep you connected to everything you need in order to run your business.
What does the Ecoboxx Barber Kit include?
- 2 x 10Wp solar panel & stand for daily maintenance
- 2 x 3W super bright LED lights with independent switches
- 2 x USB charging ports
- 1 x 14Ah Lead Crystal battery
- 1 x Ecoboxx Qube 160
- 1 x AC/DC adaptor
- 1 x USB fan
- 75W modified sine wave inverter
Advantages of lead crystal batteries:
- Excellent cycle life
- Very reliable & durable
- Good performance at high & low temperatures
- Low self-discharge, long shelf life
- No “memory effect” or “floating effect”
- No maintenance needed
- You can recharge your Ecoboxx Qube using the solar panel or AC charger.
- The Ecoboxx Qube can be charged while not in use.
- Solar charging: Approx. 1 full day of direct sunlight for full charge.
- Wall charging: Approx. 2-3 hours.
- Please Note: Do not charge with both at the same time.
- Power supply controlled by a master switch at the back of the unit.
- Always switch your Ecoboxx off after use.
- If possible, keep your Ecoboxx plugged into the grid when not in use. If this is not possible, please ensure that your unit is fully charged when stored.
- Fully recharge the unit at least every 3 months; failure to do this can cause permanent damage to the lead crystal battery.
Ecoboxx units are not water-resistant, shockproof or drop-proof.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.