- Lovingly handmade with tender green tea buds and dried flowers
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants, with detoxing and anti-carcinogenic properties
- Marigold (calendula) is wonderfully soothing and calming
- Jasmine is an uplifting stress-reliever
This angelic tea blend is brought to you by Eat.Art, a proudly South African range of culinary delights. The Eat.Art factory is compliant with the highest Food Safety standards; these include Kosher, Halaal and Intertek A grade.
- Fill a glass tea pot with freshly boiled water.
- Allow the water to cool to approx. 70° and drop your Eat.Art tea ball in, with the lighter leaves on top.
- Brew for several minutes, allowing the jasmine and marigold to bloom and infuse the water.
- You can reuse your Eat.Art tea ball by immersing it in fresh boiling water again.
Green tea buds, marigold flower, jasmine flower
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
07 Oct, 2014, By Hantie
I do trauma counselling. The eat.art flower teas are now becoming a permanent fixture in my trauma-kit. Something really wonderful to give people a breather and moment of contemplative silence when they need it most.