The pure and simple ingredients in Earthsap’s foot spray work wonders for your skin without the need for harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Tea tree oil: One of nature’s most powerful antiseptics; tea tree oil combats bacteria and fungi, preventing conditions like athlete’s foot and banishing bad odours.
- Mint oil: Has cooling properties and helps to control excess oil.
- Lavender oil: An antiseptic oil with a clean, fresh aroma.
- Orange oil: A gentle natural cleanser and antiseptic, with a fresh citrus fragrance.
- Vitamin E: Packed full of skin-loving antioxidants.
Keep that spring in your step with a foot spray formula that’s free of petrochemicals, preservatives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances and SLS.
Spray directly onto your feet twice a day or after exercise.
Water, ethyl alcohol, sea salt, vitamin E, tea tree oil, mint oil, orange oil, lavender oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
26 Aug, 2014, By Jonathan
Refreshes hot feet and leaves them cool and smelling nice.