The key ingredients in this refreshing facial toner have their own special skin care benefits:
- Tea tree oil: A natural cleanser that’s antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic. Tea tree is great for clearing up blemishes, controlling excess oil and preventing breakouts.
- Aloe oil: Wonderfully healing and hydrating, aloe oil is nature’s first-aid remedy for the skin. Moisturises and reduces inflammation.
- Parsley extract: Helps to cleanse the pores, regulate oil production and combat acne.
- Calendula oil: A natural anti-inflammatory full of antioxidants; helps to heal and nourish the skin.
- Vitamin E: Nourishes the complexion, helps with skin cell repair and renewal, and protects against free radical damage.
This facial toner is free of petrochemicals, synthetic dyes and fragrances, preservatives and sodium lauryl sulphate. The formula is biodegradable, kind to the planet and healthy for your skin.
- Apply toner to clean face and neck in an upward motion, using a cotton pad or clean fingertips. Avoid eye area.
- For best results, use after cleansing with Earthsap Tea Tree Face Wash.
Water, cane alcohol, glycerine, tea tree oil, aloe oil, parsley extract, vitamin E, calendula oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
24 Sep, 2016, By Karin
Perfect product - effective but gentle, lasts long ... great value as well.
EARTHSPA TEA TREE FACE TONER
23 Aug, 2016, By Mahlatse
Great product, helped me with the breakouts but im disappointed that it contains alcohol of which is drying out the skin. I use it occasionally as it makes my skin very dry.
18 Apr, 2016, By Jodi
What a great toner - has really helped me through my last breakout. It did/does not dry my skin out at all - in fact out of desperation I didn even use a moisturizer, and applied the toner several times a day without any tight feeling.
My skin is looking great, and well on its way to healing :)
17 Feb, 2016, By Helen
Im a bit sad that this toner contains alcohol, which isn great for the skin long term as its so drying, but Ive been having some hectic break-outs recently and this has really helped with reducing the amount of zits. Would definitely use again when my skin is going through a bad patch!