Woven into a striped rug featuring different earthy shades from brown to cream.
- Dimensions: Approx. 195 x 66.04cm
- Materials: 100% organic cotton
- Extra-wide & extra-long
- Biodegradable & eco-friendly
- No PVC or synthetics
- Dyes are azo-free & lead-free
- This cotton rug is suitable for all types of meditation, yoga and pilates practices; great for Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Bikram yoga.
You can use your yoga rug as it is, place it on top of another mat, or lightly mist the surface before use.
Did You Know? In ancient yoga practices, before the modern indoor yoga studio came about, mats or rugs were covered with Kusha grass to provide insulation against the damp or cold earth underneath.
Please Note: Each mat is individually handmade and dyed in India, so the colours may differ to the image shown.
- The yoga rug is machine washable, however hand washing is highly recommended.
- Cold wash only. Use mild natural detergents only.
- Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please Note: Dyes may bleed slightly because they are azo-free & lead-free.
Please Note: The rug is made from cotton fibre and will shrink slightly during the first wash. Hand wash and hang to dry, so that the fabric stretches and shrinkage is minimal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.