- Dimensions: 32 x 32cm
- Materials: A mix of nylon & polyester
- Removes dirt, grease & fingerprints from stainless steel surfaces
- Suitable for brushed stainless steel & polished stainless steel
- Designed for detergent-free cleaning; just add water
- Lasts for years (more than 300 washes), saving waste & expense
- Removes approx. 99% of bacteria
- Recommended & endorsed by over 20 stainless steel appliance manufacturers, including Miele, Smeg & Electrolux
How it Works:
The highly absorbent fibres of the E-Cloth clean away dirt, grease and bacteria by breaking it up, trapping it and absorbing it into the material – using water and nothing else. This revolutionary cloth is designed to save you waste and expense, while also dramatically reducing the amount of harsh chemicals you put out into the environment.
- Wet the Stainless Steel Cloth thoroughly & wring out.
- Wipe the striped side along the grain on brushed stainless steel; use the smooth side on polished stainless steel.
- Finish with the dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
- A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
- To ensure your E-Cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing.
- For best results, wash at 140°F.
- Use only a small amount of detergent & rinse well.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibres and fabric softeners will block the fibres. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Colour may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
It really works!
24 Jun, 2015, By Clair
I was a bit skeptical when I purchased this cloth as it says to only use water to clean with it, but I am happy to say that it is worth every cent. I wipe it over my sink each night after doing the dishes and my sink shines like a new one now. My stainless steel appliances look fantastic and my mother has used it to remove old stains from pots that nothing would lift in the past. I think I will buy some as gifts, its a truly fantastic product!