Features of the E-Cloth Deep Clean Mop:
- Telescopic handle (extendable 1-1.5 metres)
- Lightweight aluminium base
- Base dimensions: 45 x 13.5cm
- Head attaches with Velcro & can be removed for washing
- Suitable for all hard floors; laminate, stone, tiles & wood
- Removes dirt, grime, grease & bacteria
- Saves money & waste; no more harsh chemical detergents down the drain
- The eco-friendly, detergent-free alternative to ordinary cleaning products
How it Works:
The head of the Deep Clean Mop has a special weave and long fibres, which break up and hold the grease and dirt which ordinary mops leave behind.
- A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
- To ensure your E-Cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing.
- For best results, wash at 140°F.
- Use only a small amount of detergent & rinse well.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibres and fabric softeners will block the fibres. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Colour may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Eco-innovation at its best
17 May, 2016, By Robyn
Iíve just moved into a new home and I decided it was as good a time as ever to replace as many of the natural cleaning products that I have with the innovative e-cloth.This innovative product requires only water - and not a lot at that. It not only cleans our floors quickly and effortlessly (so now they get cleaned more often too), it does an even better job at lifting grease and bacteria than any detergent could. I love eco-innovation and this gets my thumbs up!