Benefits of sage oil:
- For the body – sage is full of antioxidants, which help to protect against free radical damage and prevent the signs of premature ageing. The high vitamin A content helps with cell regeneration, and the antiseptic, antibacterial properties help to soothe all sorts of skin complaints.
- For the mind – sage has long been used in aromatherapy as a remedy for anxiety, stress and tension. Take a deep breath and relax!
Dr. Hauschka's sage bath essence is:
- Made with castor oil to soothe dry or irritated skin and lock in moisture.
- Made with jojoba oil to reduce inflammation and combat blemishes.
- Certified natural by BDIH & NATRUE.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives.
- Free of mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG.
- Vegan-friendly; not tested on animals.
- Suitable for all skin types & dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
- Add 1tsp to your bath water, or
- Add ½tsp to a warm foot bath to soak and revive tired feet and legs.
Tip: To improve poor circulation, take a footbath daily, gradually increasing the temperature of the water and the length of the foot bath (from 5mins to 20mins). If you have swollen veins or varicose veins, make sure the water is not too hot.
- Add a few drops of sage bath essence to a basin of warm water and cleanse your face to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- You can also use sage bath essence to clear up blemishes on your back and chest.
Sulfated castor oil, glycerin, alcohol, fragrance/ parfum, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citronellol*, citral*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil.
*Component of natural essential oils.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.