- NO synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives
- NO added fluorides or tensides
- Developed in co-operation with experienced dentists
- Removes plaque and helps to prevent tartar, gum inflammation & cavities
- Has a refreshing, naturally minty taste
- Propolis has natural antibacterial, antibiotic & anti-inflammatory benefits
- Horse chestnut extract is an astringent that fortifies the gums & prevents bleeding
- Mastic resin has naturally antibacterial properties
- Irish moss is a mineral-rich sea vegetable that strengthens the teeth
Aqua, sorbitol, sodium silicate, glycerin, chondrus crispus (Irish moss) extract, kaolin, citric acid, solum diatomeae/silica, parfum, mentha piperita oil, limonene*, cinnamal*, linalool*, eugenol*, melia azadirachta (white cedar) leaf extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, pistacia lentiscus (mastic) gum, propolis cera, alcohol, CI 75810 (titanium dioxide), CI 77891 (chlorophyll derivative)
*Component of natural essential oils
A note on Titanium Dioxide: The titanium dioxide in Dr. Hauschka products is obtained from illmenite (naturally occurring rock). Titanium dioxide is a pigment with high opacity and recognised for its excellent skin compatibility. It is not present in a nano-sized form.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
01 Feb, 2016, By Carma
This Toothpaste works and cleans very well, and leaves your mouth feeling fresh! Would definitely buy is more often if it was less expensive as that is the only reason I gave it 4 stars.
23 Nov, 2015, By Patricia
For something you use twice a day youd expect the taste to be better. I see no difference in my teeth and that taste is just too much to handle.
My Husband Prefers This
27 Oct, 2015, By Keen
We bought a sample size to try and my husband prefers this to any of the other organic toothpastes we have tried. We will be buying the larger size, despite the price.
06 Jul, 2015, By Greg
Our toothpaste of choice - love it!