African potato cream is ideal for treating burns, skin irritation, eczema and psoriasis, bed sores, cracked heels, sun damage, arthritic pain, sprains and stiff muscles.
Good for you:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Safe for children & elderly people
- An excellent moisturiser
- PH balanced for skin
- No parabens or petrochemicals
- No harsh synthetic colours or perfumes (lightly scented with camphor oil)
Good for the Earth:
- 10% ingredients are from organic farming
- 99.5% ingredients of natural origin
- Readily biodegradable
- Packaging is recyclable
- Not tested on animals; endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
The botanical ingredients in this lotion have great soothing and healing benefits for the skin.
Healing & hydrating:
- African Potato extract is a potent healing & anti-inflammatory agent; the sterol & sterolin levels promote a faster healing process. It’s also known for antimicrobial, antioxidant & immune-boosting properties.
- Coconut oil penetrates the epidermis & provides the skin with much-needed moisture, vitamins & fatty acids.
- Avocado oil is an easily absorbed, non-greasy moisturiser that restores & replenishes the skin.
- Evening primrose oil reduces inflammation & nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids.
- Wheat germ oil is also a great source of fatty acids; it’s packed with vitamin E & promotes new skin cell formation.
- Sunflower seed oil has a high antioxidant content that protects the skin from free radical damage.
- Aloe vera is a great anti-inflammatory that accelerates healing, softens & soothes the skin.
- Camphor oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory & antispasmodic, helping to ease muscle spasms & cramps. It has a cooling effect on the skin & is great for natural pain relief.
- Lavender oil promotes healthy skin cell renewal, calms irritation & has antiseptic properties. The scent of lavender is also very calming.
- Rosemary leaf oil calms skin irritation & has antibacterial benefits.
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral & antifungal.
Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), glyceryl stearate, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hypoxis hemerocallidea (African potato) extract, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate, stearic acid, tritium vulgare (wheat) germ oil, ascorbyl palmitate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil, tocopherol, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*
Please Note: The Palm Oil (ascorbyl palmitate) used in this product is RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified.