- Calcium Chloride (200ml)
- Used with store-bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd
- Used in the making of hard cheeses
- The processing methods of most commercial milk decreases the calcium available in milk by changing the chemical composition
- Calcium helps the milk congeal into curds
- Contains enough Calcium Chloride to treat 4 x 280L of milk
- Use in conjunction with a recipe or according to your own expertise
Note: Do NOT use Calcium Chloride when making Mozzarella. It will keep the curds from stretching.
Store in a cool, dark place. Calcium chloride has an indefinite shelf life
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.