- Paperback, 800 pages
- Packed with nutritional information for vegetarians
- Guidance on how to establish an individualised vegetarian diet
- Information on diet and Ayurveda
- Information about the oxidative, autonomic, acid-base, endocrine and blood-type diets
- Includes a 14-day menu of gourmet Kosher vegetarian cuisine
- Includes 150 vegetarian recipes
About the author
Dr. Gabriel Cousens MD is a world-renowned physician who promotes conscious nutritional practises for better physical health and spiritual growth. He specialises in the treatment of chronic degenerative diseases. Dr. Cousens is also a homeopathic physician, Ayurvedic practitioner, family therapist, and live-food nutritionist.
Dr. Cousens believes that physical and spiritual wellbeing are inherently connected; he is also a Rebbe, a Doctor of Divinity, a student of Ecstatic Kaballah, a yogi and a Sundancer adopted into the Native American Lakota nation. He is the founder and director of the Tree of Life Foundation, and presents seminars worldwide on the topics of health, nutrition and spiritual healing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.