Every ingredient in this hair masque formula has been selected for its healing and nourishing properties.
- Mafura butter: A really rich and nourishing natural butter taken from the Mafura (Natal mahogany) tree. Makes an excellent conditioner, softening the hair and soothing itchy scalps.
- Cocoa butter replenishes moisture, strengthens the hair and adds volume and shine. It’s full of antioxidants, which “feed” the hair with healing nutrients.
- Orange oil is cleansing and antibacterial, with a fresh citrus fragrance; it helps to balance the oils of your hair and scalp.
- Rosemary oil promotes healthy hair growth, prevents dandruff and conditions the scalp.
- Pro-vitamin B5 helps to repair damage caused by chemical treatments and heat styling. Beeswax helps to seal in moisture and soften the hair; propolis is nourishing and protective.
- Black oat extract is full of nourishing amino acids.
- Argan oil is an intensive natural moisturiser that helps to repair all kinds of damage.
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Spread evenly onto clean hair; apply to the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
For best results, use as often as needed until your hair regains a healthy condition; then use weekly as maintenance.
Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate se, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cera alba (beeswax), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, tocopherol acetate, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, limnanthus alba (meadowfoam)seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, trichilia emetica (mafura) seed butter, biovera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract, canola oil), vegetable glycerin, provitamin B5, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus fruit (watermelon) extract,leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extracts, avena strigosa (black oat) extract, lactic acid, malic acid, hydrolysed milk protein, keratin, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, propolis, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (english lavender) oil°, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, limonene**, linalool**.
**Components of essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Cocoa Mafura Butter Hair Masque with Orange Rosemary
04 May, 2016, By Abigail
This has become my monthly deep conditioning hair mask. It makes my hair soft and smells lovely. I usually put it on my damp hair and leave it in for a good couple of hours before I wash it out.
Excellent for kinky hair
05 Dec, 2015, By Nsimba
This product really works very well to deep condition my kinky hair. I was pleasantly surprised to see how soft my hair felt the moment I applied it on my hair.
Perfect for tightly coiled hair
13 Feb, 2015, By G
This mask is perfect for afro hair. It made my curls clump and my hair was soft after I used it. Im glad I found a natural, South African product I can deep condition with
Leaves my hair heavy
23 Apr, 2014, By Jenny
I received this as a sample so Ive only used it once on my hair. I wasn overly impressed with the scent (too subtle) and my hair was not smooth after use.