The following are Nettle Tea's more well-known health benefits:
- Nettle tea fights coughs, tuberculosis and asthma
- It counters arthritis, gout, rheumatism, tendonitis and other disorders of the muscles and joints
- It combats a variety of intestinal disorders
- It fights skin problems
- It fights allergies like eczema and hayfever
- It is also used to treat urinary tract infections
20 unbleached tea bags. Naturally caffeine free.
Use 1 bag per serving. Always use fresh water, pour it over the bag while it's still boiling and allow to infuse for 5 minutes. Drink 1 to 2 cups before bed-time.
Organically grown nettle leaf.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Hayfever bearable this year!
21 Oct, 2014, By Ashley
This spring I have been using Nettle tea to help keep my hayfever manageable. I am surprised at how well it is working. I still have some bad times, but they don last as long as they usually do and this year I can actually smell the flowers! I love that these teabags are also unbleached.