- Aged in cedarwood kegs for 1-2 years
- Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free & nut-free
- Source of calcium & iron
- Source of vitamin B
- Source of beneficial bacteria
- Improves digestion
- Improves immunity
Did You Know? Japanese miso is traditionally made using a fermentation process, activated with a fermentation culture known as koji-kin.
Recipe for Miso Walnut Dip:
- Roast the walnuts in a dry skillet, stirring constantly until golden-brown.
- Place the walnuts in a blender with the miso & stock; blend until smooth. Add mirin to taste, serve & enjoy!
Cultured barley* (48%), whole soya beans* (32%), sea salt, water
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 941kJ
- Energy: 225kcal
- Protein: 10.6g
- Carbohydrate: 44.5g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 21g
- Ash: 12.1g
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.