A wonderful resource for those in search of health solutions resource in today’s world of information overload and often conflicting advice.
Some of the topics covered:
- An overview of cancer, types and causes
- Introduction to ‘clean’ eating, from moderate approaches of eating a balanced diet and avoiding preservatives, hormones and other harmful toxins (going ‘organic’), to the more extreme approaches of vegetarianism and veganism
- Covers the controversy surrounding red meat, providing research and findings from both sides of the pasture
- Introduces the fairly new concept, for South Africans at least, of raw food
- Touches on various alternative holistic therapies, such as Ayurveda and Reiki as supplements for the more traditional treatments of chemotherapy, surgery and radiation
Please Note: The author is not out to provide a cure or an alternative to medical treatment, but rather to encourage patients, or anyone at risk of cancer, to adopt a diet that promotes good health and that might assist the treatment and recovery processes
About the Author
Tamaryn Sutherns is a journalist and features writer with a special interest in food and natural healing. Her goal with this book is to offer some relief and help to cancer patients and their families and, because prevention is better than cure, to encourage a healthier lifestyle in general.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.