These cashews have been coated in a homemade Thai paste, then dehydrated below 47˚C.
Top reasons to eat more cashew nuts:
- Loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
- A great source of copper, for healthy bones & blood vessels
- High in magnesium, which helps to lower high blood pressure
- A great source of health-giving antioxidants & selenium
Recipe for Cashew Quinoa Salad:
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed & drained
- 2 cups finely cut purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup By Nature Raw Thai Cashews
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3Tbsp Tamari
- 2Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 2Tbsp warm water
- 1Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1Tbsp sesame oil
- ½tsp crushed red chili pepper
- Place the quinoa along with 2 cups salted water in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce to the lowest heat setting.
- Simmer until water is completely absorbed & quinoa is fluffy (about 20 minutes).
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Add the quinoa to the dressing & mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle in the veggies, onions, coriander & cashews.
- Serve & enjoy!
Mozambique cashews, dates*, lemons*, chilli powder, garlic, paprika, onion, coconut oil*, kelp powder, turmeric, Himalayan rock salt
*Certified organic at source
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
A Firm Family Favourite
26 May, 2016, By Sheena
Quality, taste, freshness all superb...repeat purchaser, for sure!
04 Dec, 2014, By Jonah
Really nice and tasty.
27 Oct, 2014, By Jo
Wow! These are sooo good! Delicious with a bit of a bite.