These crunchy raw Brazil nuts are rich in nutrients, healthy fats and trace minerals:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids help to lower “bad cholesterol” levels (LDL) and raise “good cholesterol” (HDL). This helps to lower the risk of heart disease and strokes.
- Vitamin E is full of antioxidants, helping to nourish and protect the cells.
- Selenium is a trace element that helps guard against coronary artery disease and liver cirrhosis.
- B-complex vitamins help to regulate the mood, ease stress and anxiety, and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Calcium promotes healthy bones and teeth; copper and iron prevent bone weakness and anaemia; potassium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
- No additives, preservatives or pesticides – just real raw goodness.
Did You Know?
- Brazil nuts are actually seeds! They’re called nuts because of their brown, nut-like casings.
- 100g of Brazil nuts contains roughly 656 calories, 1917ug of selenium and nearly 8mg of vitamin E.
- Brazil nuts are gluten-free and suitable for those with Celiac or wheat allergies.
Try this simple and tasty natural nut butter recipe, using your favourite nuts.
Raw organic Brazil nuts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Brazil Nuts Raw
11 Feb, 2016, By Carl Reader
These stay fresh for long, are great quality and so tasty!