What makes pecan nuts so good for you?
- They’re a great source of protein
- Full of healthy fats, including oleic acid & ellagic acid
- A very rich source of antioxidant vitamin E & energising B-complex vitamins
- A source of plant sterols which help to lower LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol)
- High in manganese, copper & beta carotene
Did You Know? Albany, Georgia is the world’s “pecan capital”, with over 600 000 pecan trees! The city is also home to the USA’s annual National Pecan Festival. The name “pecan” is a Native American word that was used to describe nuts requiring a stone to crack.
Organic Raw pecan nuts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.