- No added oils, sugars or salts
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Made with dry roasted macadamias, sourced from Mpumalanga’s Sabie Valley
- Macadamias are high in protein & cholesterol-free
- Macadamia nuts are also a good source of copper & phosphorus
Did You Know? German botanist Ferdinand von Mueller named the macadamia plant after his colleague and friend John Macadam.
Recipe for Macadamia Apple Cookies:
- 257g ButtaNutt Roasted Macadamia Butter
- 1 large egg
- 4Tbsp unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ½tsp sea salt
- ¼tsp allspice
- ½tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 small apple, diced
- Place the macadamia butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the unsalted butter & add to the mixing bowl. Add the egg, honey, salt & spices; mix well suing a whisk or hand mixer.
- Add the coconut flour & baking soda; mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Mix in the diced apple by hand.
- Scoop or roll the dough into balls. Spread out on a lined baking tray & gently press down each ball using a fork. (Makes approx. 12 - 16 cookies).
- Bake for 15 min until golden & slightly chewy. Remove from the oven & cool before serving. Enjoy!
Dry roasted macadamia nuts
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility