- No added fats, sugars or salt
- Source of healthy fats
- ButtaNutt supports the local charity Community Keepers
Did You Know? Pecan trees grow between 70 and 100 feet high; they can live for up to 200 years and only produce nuts once every two years.
Recipe for Flourless Pecan Butter Cookies:
- 1 cup ButtaNutt Pecan & Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper & set aside.
- Combine the nut butter, sugar, vanilla & egg in a bowl until well-mixed.
- Spoon 1Tbsp dollops of the mixture onto your baking sheet. Flatten the top of each one gently with a fork.
- Sprinkle a little coarse salt on top of each cookie.
- Bake until golden around the edges (about 10 minutes). Cool on a wire rack, serve & enjoy!
Dry roasted organic pecan nuts (70%), dry roasted macadamia nuts (30%)
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Buttanut Pecan Macadamia
29 Jul, 2016, By Janice
Very tasty, more oil separation than the other nut butters I have tried, but mixes back quickly. Goes nicely with cereal and a tablespoon as a quick snack!
26 Jan, 2016, By Lyn
Nice flavour and texture. My favourite is still Power Butter though.
23 Sep, 2015, By Irene
excellent and creamy but slightly bitter. I prefer the original or the cashew nut - that is stunning!
18 Aug, 2015, By Tammy
Absolutely delicious! Great texture. Will definitely be getting some more.