- No added oils, sugars or salt
- Source of protein, healthy fats, minerals & antioxidants
- ButtaNutt supports the Community Keepers charity
Did You Know? The macadamia has the hardest shell of any nut, requiring a pressure of 300PSI (pounds per inch) to crack!
Store in a cool dry place, or refrigerate to reduce natural oil separation.
Recipe for Chocolate Oat Clusters:
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2Tbsp ButtaNutt Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter
- 2Tbsp milk or nut milk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or carob chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper & set aside.
- Place peanut butter, milk & chocolate chips in a saucepan; cook over low heat until chips melt (about 3 minutes).
- Stir in the oats; remove the mixture from heat.
- Using a spoon, drop ball-shaped portions of the mixture onto your baking sheet.
- Leave the clusters to set in refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Dry roasted macadamia nuts (60%), dry roasted almond nuts (30%), organic cocoa, honey
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility