- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Ages: 5yrs+
- Players: 1-10
- Made from at least 70% recycled material
- Packed in a funky magnetic cube-shaped box for easy storage & travel
- Great for playing alone, with family or with classmates
- A fun & engaging tool for preschool & primary school teachers
- Quick & simple; play for 5 - 10 minutes at a time
- No pencils, paper or playing board needed
- 55 game cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 hourglass sand timer
- 1 game die
The goal: Study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question about it, based on the roll of the die. Answer the question correctly and you get to keep the card; the player with the most cards after 5-10 minutes is the winning Maths whizz.
How to Play
- Study a card for 10 seconds & memorise the information.
- Flip the card over, roll the die & answer the question with the number that corresponds with the number shown by the die.
- If you answer correctly you can keep the card; if not, return the card to the box.
- The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Good practice for young and old
09 Nov, 2016, By Liana
My oldest son ( 6years old) loves this game!! It is good practice for your brain and some of it a challenge for mom! We are Afrikaans speaking so at the moment I have to translate the questions but soon my son will read and play without me.