- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12cm
- Ages: 7yrs+
- Players: 1-10
- Made from at least 70% recycled material
- Packed in a funky magnetic cube-shaped box for easy storage & travel
- Great for playing alone, with family or with classmates
- A fun & engaging tool for primary school teachers and parents
- Quick & simple; play for 5 - 10 minutes at a time
- No pencils, paper or playing board needed
- 55 game cards
- 1 rules card
- 1 hourglass sand timer
- 1 game die
The goal: Study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question about it, based on the roll of the die. Answer the question correctly and you get to keep the card; the player with the most cards after 5-10 minutes is the winning Maths whizz.
How to Play
- If you are the youngest player, take a card from the BrainBox and turn over the timer. Study the picture until the 10 second timer runs out. The timer can be turned a second time for younger players, to give them extra time to look at the card.
- Pass the card to another player and roll the die. You must then answer the appropriate question (eg if you roll a 2, you answer question 2)
- The other player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card.
- If correct, you keep the card. If incorrect, you return your card to the BrainBox and the next player chooses a card.
- The player with the most cards after 10 minutes wins!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.