- Size: 4 (13kg) Pack of 34
- Naturally Comfy: soft, natural hypoallergenic fibres and gentle natural materials.
- Dry: waterproof nappy lining and anti-leak barriers. Natural materials form a high-tech absorbent core that lasts up to 12 hours
- Adjustable fit for greater freedom and ease of movement.
- Eco and body-friendly: harsh chemicals can contribute to nappy rash, eczema or sensitive skin problems. Bio Baby contains 30% less chemicals than standard nappies and 15% less chemicals than other eco nappies.
- Biodegradable: 70%, including packaging; will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Naturally scented: with 100 % natural essential oils of ylang ylang chamomile, lavender and geranium.
Did you know that standard nappies can take up to 500 years to biodegrade! Bio Baby are also building a wind farm to power their factory, to walk their ecological talk.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
17 Aug, 2016, By Luisa
No leaks, happy Mama, happy baby and happy environment!
13 Jun, 2016, By Vicki
I have been using these nappies for several months for nighttime use and they are brilliant. No leakages and are really comfy for babes.
Best disposable available
11 Jun, 2016, By Jem
This nappy keeps my son dry all throughout the night and hes a heavy wetter. They are a bit pricey but if you use cloth during the day, 1 disposable per night only works out to less than 1 pack per month. Highly worth it for the few hours more sleep I get not having to change at 4am! Im glad I can give him a good start to living on this planet with these biodegradable chemical free disposables.
(Hes 11 kgs and he uses the size 4)