- Pure natural beeswax bar (may contain small particles from the maker)
- No artificial additives or bleaches
Some uses for beeswax:
- Craft homemade soaps, lotions & candles
- Can be used to moisturise skin & lips
- Lubricates stiff doors, windows, drawers & zippers
- Can be used to polish & condition wood (furniture, utensils etc)
- Prevents iron tools from rusting
- Waterproof shoes & boots
- Wax & style hair, beard or moustache
- Soften & moisturise dry cuticles
- Grease cookie sheets
- Even great for making non-toxic kids’ crayons or modelling clay!
Did You Know? You can chew on a small amount of beeswax for hours, as a chemical-free alternative to chewing gum. The wax will eventually dissolve
Please Note: As this is a very raw, natural product the size may vary slightly as well as texture.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
10 Mar, 2016, By Karyn
Its pure, its smells great. But its so hard to cut/chop for the purposes i need it for. I wont give it up, but next time I would go for a smaller piece (or bag of smaller pieces as I see you now offer). For now dad can help me chop it ;)