- Grain free
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Just add boiling water
- 250g bag - Makes 7 breakfast servings
- Banting approved by The Noakes Foundation
- Scoop ¼ cup of Cinnamon Breakfast Porridge into a bowl.
- Add ¾ cups of boiling water and mix well.
- Enjoy with your choice of toppings.
Coconut Flour, Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Psyllium Husk, Cocoa Powder (2%), Himalayan Salt, Xanthan Gum, Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides.
Nutritional Information per 100g:
- Energy (kJ) 1510 kJ
- Protein (g) 21.0 g
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 8 g
- Of which Total Sugar (g) 8.0 g
- Total fat (g) 21 g
- Of which Saturated Fat (g) 7.0 g
- Dietary Fibre (g) 33.0 g
- Total Sodium (mg) 458 mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Cinnamon Banting Blvd Breakfast - The Best
06 Jan, 2017, By Mohammad
I love Banting Blvd Cinnamon Breakfast premix, its the best amongst the three variations available. Heres my recipes for enjoying it as a shake or a porridge
- 2 Tbs of premix
- 1 Tbs of Xylitol
- 1 Tbs of your favourite Nut Butter
- Boiling Water
- 2 Tbs of Full cream milk
Either gently stir it or Blitz it in the Nutribullet. Delicious and extremely filling. Keeps you full till supper.
Like Heba with Cinnamon
19 Sep, 2016, By Herman
My least favourite of the three flavours. The cinnamon is a bit overpowering. So if you are a cinnamon lover, this is for you.