- Colour: Solid pale yellow Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Necklace is secured with a screw-clasp; a knot before and after each bead prevents choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Amber is a resin, not a stone, which means the beads are warm to the touch, lightweight and comfortable enough for long-lasting wear.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
Amber resin beads warm up when they’re worn against the skin, where they release an oil called succinic acid. This oil is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent, which helps to ease pain and swelling. Soothe sore ears and throats, red inflamed cheeks and tender gums without the need for medication. The natural way to deal with all those troublesome teething symptoms; succinic acid is also a natural immune-booster, helping to keep baby healthy and happy.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not suitable for chewing.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.