- Size: 22-40cm (Medium)
- Suitable for small dogs or cats
- Colour: Mixed Baltic amber beads
- Handmade with an extra-strong threaded cord
- Amber brads are light, warm to the touch & comfortable to wear
How it Works:
- The natural oils (eg. succinic acid and aromatic plant terpenes) found in amber resin give off a mild but distinctive scent when the beads warm up.
- When your pet wears a Baltic amber collar, the scent works its way into the skin and fur. Ticks and fleas find the smell repellent and quickly move on!
- This amber also carries a mild electro-magnetic charge which is only distressing to ticks and fleas.
The succinic acid released by Baltic amber beads has other great benefits too:
- A natural painkiller & anti-inflammatory, helps to ease joint pain
- Has a potent antioxidant effect
- Promotes a healthy endocrine system
- Has a calming & soothing effect
- Pet Amber Collars should NOT be used to restrain a pet.
- The scent of the amber beads on your pet’s skin should peak in strength after about three weeks of wear.
- Only raw, unpolished amber is effective in repelling ticks and fleas; over time the natural outer covering of the amber beads may flake or fall off.
- The Pet Amber Collar is a preventative measure and will not have an effect on an animal that is already fully infested with ticks and fleas. Use a natural flea treatment like Diatomaceous Earth to deal with an infestation before using the collar.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.