Keywords: Fear, worries, unknown fears
Humans: Fears and worries of unknown origin
Pets: Vague or unaccountable fears. Appearing agitated for no apparent reason
- 100% natural
- Preserved with grape alcohol
More about the Flower Essences
Bach flower Remedies are a uniquely beautiful healing system developed by Dr Bach, an English doctor who ended up leaving the conventional medical world behind to pioneer a more holistic, natural healing system that uses the healing properties of flowers to bring psychological and emotional balance, which in turn, could help remedy physical ailments too as he believed in the holistic mind, body, spirit.
Flower remedies are made by placing flowers in pure water , either in the sun or boiling water for a few hours so that the water is infused with the vibrational pattern of the flower (similar to homeopathy), each of which hold certain emotional and spiritual healing qualities that can address deep seated emotional issues. These essences are a magical bridge between the healing spirit of nature and our own wellbeing. Some of the remedies are even wonderful for using on your sensitive animal family members.
How to take the remedy
- Put 2 drops into a drink of your choice and sip regularly (You can also you can do this with a drinking bottle if you want to take it out with you)
- If you choose to make your own combination from a few different essences, you can add 2 drops of each bottle to a mixing bottle into some pure water and take 4 drops 4 times a day
- You can also take these essences neat straight onto the tongue, though this method means you will use up your remedy quicker
- Using a stronger dose won’t make it more effective, but you can take it more frequently so support you through a crisis
Dosing your pet
When trying to choose a remedy for your pet – try and see the situation from their point of view. You can dose them the same way as humans, but it’s better to dilute it to reduce the alcohol content, such as when you make a treatment bottle, particularly with small animals such as birds or hamsters. You can put drops of the diluted remedy on a treat for your pet to eat, or else put 2 drops into their daily drinking water.
The Bach Flower Remedies are wonderful for all childhood emotions such as: shyness, tantrums, fear, nightmares and low self-esteem and children respond very well to them.
Bach Flower Remedies are a useful tool to help you deal with your rollercoaster emotions when you are pregnant. It can help you maintain your balance when you feel fearful, tired, overwhelmed and impatient (please note: All medication taken during pregnancy should be at a doctor’s direction).
Grape alcohol (approx 27% v/v), flower extract of Aspen