The anti-radiation and battery salvage sticker can also be applied to; digital cameras, video recorders and laptops.
Did You Know? A portion of the electromagnetic waves emitted by your mobile phone handset is absorbed by your body. In 2011, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified mobile phone radiation into Group 2B; possibly carcinogenic.
With today’s increasingly frequent cell phone usage on a daily basis, it pays to protect yourself from potentially harmful radiation.
Health benefits of using an anti-radiation sticker:
- Absorbs & transfers electromagnetic radiation waves emitted by your mobile phone or other electronic devices
- Reduces mobile phone radiation on the human brain by 97.17%
This handy patch also offers numerous benefits for your phone:
- Extends the service life of your battery by 2-3 times
- Supports quicker charging; saves you up to 50% of charging time
- Improves battery capacity & extends standby time by 0.5-2 times
In short, the anti-radiation patch helps you to stay connected for longer, while still reducing the potentially damaging effects of your mobile device.
- Twist or crack open the plastic case.
- Stick the golden-coloured sticker directly onto the battery of your phone or electronic device.
- If your battery is small, you can use scissors to cut the sticker to a smaller size before applying it.