- Ideal for dry and sensitive skin
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Handmade and hand-cut: sizes vary from 150g to 180g
- Made with natural plant glycerine, which won’t dry out the skin
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Being 66% olive oil means this is also a castile soap
- Proudly South African
- Highly moisturising; less need for lotion
- Wrapped in a recycled paper cigar band, printed in black with the full ingredients list and a100% natural seal
- Hygienically packed and protected in natural biodegradable cellophane packaging, made from bamboo
Shea butter, or karite, is the ivory-coloured fat extracted from the African shea tree nut; it’s packed full of moisturising goodness that feeds the skin. The shea butter in Angelfactory soap is sustainably harvested in Mali, and proceeds go directly to the local communities who make the butter.
Angelfactory is a local family-owned soap making studio, where products are crafted lovingly by hand using a 400-year-old French recipe. The business is all about embracing a pure and natural way of living, and that means giving you a way to cleanse your skin without harsh synthetic chemicals. These lovely pure soaps are made with real care, so your whole family can enjoy naturally pampered and nourished skin.
Olive oil (66%), blend of skin-loving plant oils, raw karite butter, lye, water. No essential oils or colour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great for Sensitive Skin
15 Mar, 2016, By Terri
This soap is wonderful for dry/combination sensitive and reactive skin. It gently cleanses and moisturises the face without causing any irritation. I have extremely sensitive skin that reacts badly to most cleansers, and, so far, this soap is proving to be my saving grace. Highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing again.
23 Feb, 2016, By Grace
The extra moisturising karite is perfect for drier weather. Was disappointed that the colour isn as white as in the picture.