- Long-lasting & luxurious, lightly foaming facial soap
- Made with natural ingredients
- Being 66% olive oil means this is also a castile soap
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Hygienically packed in biodegradable cellophane packaging, made from bamboo
- Wrapped in a recycled paper band, printed with the full ingredients list
Benefits of acai berry for skin:
- High in vitamin C & antioxidants; great for combating free radical damage
- Helps to brighten skin & reduce patches of pigmentation
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to treat blemishes & reduce acne
- Promotes clear, healthy & radiant-looking skin
Extra virgin olive oil (66%), organic coconut oil, castor oil, rice bran oil, lye & pure water, essential oils of rose geranium, lavender & rosewood, acai berry extract & freeze dried berries
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
15 Oct, 2016, By Fazlin
Smells heavenly and cleanses well. Very cost effective as a small amount goes a long way. Need to moisturize immediately after using though as it does tend to dry my skin a bit. Maybe it could be converted into a facewash as well?
26 Aug, 2016, By Nicole
A nice alternative to cream cleansers. Can be slightly drying if you have dry skin. Smells great and didn affect my sensitive skin.
Very yummie soap
12 May, 2016, By Carmen
This skin friendly soap is amazing to use as an alternative to harsh soap. I use it on my face and my blemishes and spots have started to clear up
Will definitely buy again
22 Jul, 2015, By Lauren
Ive been using this facial soap for a month as part of my attempt to switch my skincare routine to all natural products. I am really happy with this soap. I wash my face once a day and it doesn dry my skin out. Theres a radiance to my skin that I never got with chemical-packed face washes. Definitely recommended.