Mag Phos (Tissue Salt No. 8) helps to ease the following conditions:
- Tension and stress
- Menstrual cramps
- Colic and digestive cramping
- Athletic cramping/ "stitches", calf and hamstring cramps
- Muscular pain
- Neuralgic pain (sharp and shooting pains)
- Tension headaches and migraines
- High cholesterol
- Hunger cravings
Facial Analysis Signs: Signs you need a Magnesium and Phosphorus supplement
- Bright redness (usually look like circular hot-spots) on the cheek. The entire face may take on a red tone.
- Some people blush bright Magnesium Red when attention is placed on them - also an indicator.
Mag Phos is a de-stressing tissue salt formula, acting primarily on releasing tension in muscles and nerves. It plays an important role in the bone metabolism, together with Calc Fluor and Calc Phos, and partners Kali Phos to care for the heart and nervous system.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice daily or as recommended.
- Infants: Once tablet (crushed) daily.
- Acute conditions: Every half hour until symptoms subside.
- Dissolve 7 AllisOne Mag Phos tablets in hot water and sip slowly to relieve abdominal cramps or colic.
D6 Biochemic trit of Mag Phos
These tissue salt blends have been carefully formulated to contain 100% value of each of the tissue salts used. AllisOne tissue salts are triturated by hand, and the new synergies take up to seven times the work compared to the individual salts. While they are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, unlike other tissue salts on the market Allisone uses a sugar-free and lactose-free base, with no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, and are suitable for everyone.
Please Note: The information on this website or in emails is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease, but is for educational purposes only to enhance your wellbeing. Consult your practitioner if you think you have a medical condition.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.