- Marula seed oil is wonderfully nourishing and hydrating, helping to maintain the skin’s natural lipids.
- Spearmint and peppermint oils are cooling and refreshing, with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe vera extract is wonderfully soothing, and acts as a natural moisturiser.
- Orange oil is a mild natural cleanser with antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
This shower gel is made with natural and organic ingredients, and it’s readily biodegradable, which means it’s just as good for the environment as it is for your skin.
Africa Organic is accredited by the Vegan Society of South Africa, Beauty Without Cruelty and Phytotrade Africa.
Water (aqua), decyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis (vera) leaf extract*, sodium cocoyl glutamate, alcohol (ethanol), glycerin, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, xanthan gum, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, citric acid, chlorophyllin (CI75810), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, sodium phytate, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil*, tocopherol, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil*, limonene**, linalool**, geraniol**
*Ingredient from organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 96% of vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
- 21% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Smells great, lathers well
28 Aug, 2016, By Michael
This product smells great and lathers well leaving you feeling clean and relaxed.
07 May, 2016, By Carla
Received a sample of this a recent FTN order. It feels exotic and seems to go a long way! It smells great and lathers up well without leaving that dry effect after. I felt clean and confident after using it.
30 Nov, 2015, By Tammie
My whole family loves this bodywash.
26 Aug, 2015, By Michelle
This shower gel is great for my sensitive, dry, eczema-prone skin. It does not become red or inflamed after use and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky (rare for me!). You can definitely smell the mint, but it is not overpowering, more invigorating and fresh. Love this just a little more than the Kalahari Melon shower gel by Africa Organics, because it has been better for my problem skin. Fabulous.