- Family: Woody hesperidium
- Head notes: Bergamot, citron, ginger
- Heart notes: Cardamom, peach, cinnamon
- Base notes: Cedar, vetiver sandalwood
In aromatherapy: Land of Cedar is designed to be an “encouraging” scent, promoting emotional strength and courage.
Emotional benefits in aromatherapy:
- Bergamot eases tension & lifts the mood
- Cedar reduces nervousness, fear & tension
- Ginger is an uplifting natural stimulant
- Cinnamon is known as a warming stimulant & aphrodisiac
- Cardamom combats nervous stress
This fragrance is NSF certified and is not tested on animals. The Acorelle brand is ECOCERT certified, and carries the Cosmebio label.
Alcohol**, parfum***, centaurea cyanus water*, benzyl benzoate, cinnamal, cinnamyl alcohol, citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Made using organic ingredients
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. 92% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
***Parfum is composed of essential oils; European regulations require that these scents are listed as "Fragrance (Parfum)".
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
18 Dec, 2015, By Gillian
It has a good smell but reminds me of a super C or a orange sweet.