As you start to use natural healing products like the products below, make sure that you are also correcting your diet for the best results in treating your acne for good!
The basic acne pack contains the following:
- Kalyan Tea Tree Cleansing Bar Tea tree combats any type of bacterial infection, calming and soothing inflamed skin such as acne.
- Lavender & Myrrh Facial Healing Oil This oil makes a noticeable improvement on hormonal acne. Comprising of several excellent plant extracts chosen for their ability to disinfect, heal and restore skin texture, this formula is helpful for teenage spots and for acne. An additional benefit is that certain plant oils have the ability to mimic human hormones and are therefore helpful in balancing the human hormonal system which in turn helps to balance the skin's own sebum production.
- Herbal Clay Facial Mask Green clay is renowned for its drawing and purifying properties on the skin, and for its excellent ability to unclog pores. This mask draws out impurities, clarifies and brightens the skin. The extracts of Sweet Violet, Marshmallow, Lavender & Geranium stimulate, tighten and tone the skin. It is excellent for oily/problem and acne skins to heal, refine and tone the pores.
- Allis One Tissue Salts - Beauty Synergy Blend Supports the integrity of the skin by nourishing it internally to support the elastic tissues, collagen and the connective tissues. Helps to restore balance and counteract skin blemishes, dryness, itching or oiliness. Use for a period of time in order to achieve results.
- Health Connection Organic Apple Cider Vinegar This is an effective natural agent that cures acne by killing the bacteria and balancing our skin's pH level. Dilute the Apple Cider Vinegar in water by one part of vinegar and dab onto infected area, rinse after a few minutes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.