Mix up a scoop of About Time Vegan Protein with some cold water, almond milk, coconut milk, or your favourite beverage to up the protein content of your meals, or make meal-replacement shakes. It’s a great option for those on a low carb diet and those avoiding dairy can also enjoy this protein-rich boost.
- Pure plant-based vegan protein
- 20g of complete protein per 28.4g scoop & 2g carbs
- Plant based protein from peas, pumpkins and brown rice
- Contains all the essential branch chain amino acids
- Infused with coconut oil powder for healthy essential fatty acids
- Contains a special vegan digestive enzyme blend
- Low carb
- Ideal for everyone: athletes in training, those leading an active lifestyle, and those trying to shed some kilos
- No gluten, no sugar, soya
- Sweetened with Stevia
- Natural Chocolate flavour with cocoa
Note: lactase can be extracted both from yeasts such as Kluyveromyces fragilis and Kluyveromyces lactis and from fungi and is not from dairy products
About time vegan Protein powder is a protein solution for vegans who care about what goes into their body. This tasty, all-natural chocolate powder is made from plant based protein from peas, pumpkins, and brown rice to provide you with all the essential amino acids you need for a complete protein. It’s infused with coconut oil powder for those healthy essential fatty acids and rounded off with digestive enzymes for better assimilation. About time vegan Protein doesn’t resort to artificial flavours and sweeteners, this choc protein powder with real cocoa will top you up with quality protein fuel for the day with no added sugar or artificial flavours and a very low carb count.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
26 Jun, 2016, By Maryke
I mixed this with some plain yoghurt and it was like eating a bowl of chocolate icing, which isn bad if you e looking for a healthy cupcake topping. But a smoothie does keep you full.