- Sizes: Available in Standard, King or Continental
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Made with organic mulberry silk and organic cotton*
*Please Note: The casing is made from organic cotton percale 300 thread count and is stuffed with 100% organic mulberry silk. Mulberry silk is too fragile to be used as a casing.
NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately. Lovely Linen products may take up to 10 working days to deliver. Thank you for your patience.
Benefits of mulberry silk bedding:
- This silk is comfortable and breathable
- Silk is one of nature’s strongest fibres; with proper care, silk bedding is extremely durable
- It’s hypoallergenic & gentle on the skin, great for those with allergies like asthma or eczema
- The silk’s natural protein structure creates an inhospitable environment for the dust mites that cause allergies
- A natural thermal regulator, helping to prevent night sweats & chills
- The thermal regulation means you & your partner can both sleep comfortably at your own natural body temperature
- A great natural insulator, silk will keep you cosy & warm
- Silk is lightweight & allows for better circulation than heavier bedding like wool or down
- There is no need to wash your silk bedding; simply air it outside on a dry day to refresh it.
- If you prefer, the bedding can be machine washed or hand washed at up to 30°C.
- Professional laundering is highly recommended, especially for large items like duvet inners.
- Do not bleach.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.